Nu Life TV Antenna in 2020: A Year In Review
In what was a year of highs and lows, Nu Life TV Antenna is proud to have continued developing and improving to provide the very best service for all of our valued customers.
Whilst it was a lot more stop and start than ever before, with strict enforcement of COVID-19 safe plans and measures, we are confident that we have set a platform to grow even further in 2021!
Nu Life TV Antenna is very proud to have brought on a number of significant new clients to the Commercial Team. A number of attributes stand out, including technical capability, design accuracy, sharp pricing structure and flawless delivery.
This has combined to ensure the Commercial Team completed over 25 projects, delivering, delivering MATV, PayTV, International Satellite TV and/or Mobile Reception projects to over 1,500 tenancies. This includes a combination of new construction works, as well as retrofit of existing buildings with new cabling and/or devices in order to upgrade SMATV systems:
- Integrated Foxtel/FTA SMATV system to 300+ independent living rooms at Aged Care Facilities in Casula and Warriewood;
- FTA MATV System to over 150 TV points at a Hospital facility in Dee Why;
- 2x Major Cel Fi Mobile Phone booster installations at University student accommodation sites in Macquarie Park;
- Foxtel Multistacker upgrades at a number of sites throughout Sydney, including a large site in Coogee and Sydney’s CBD;
- Maintenance of a number of TDT sites throughout Sydney’s CBD and inner city suburbs; and
- A long list of new construction sites (terraces, residential apartments, townhouses, etc) with less than 50 tenancies requiring an integrated Foxtel/FTA SMATV system.
We are very thankful to each of our clients and are appreciative of every project we have been provided the opportunity to work on in 2020!
The Commercial Team now turns to 2021 in order to continue to provide the utmost service to all our existing clients and to build new long-lasting, fruitful relationships with new clients as well.
The Domestic Team provides urgent as well as regular scheduled maintenance work to a wide range of customers including residential dwelling owners, real estate agents, building managers and strata managers (and the occasional renter as well).
The members of this team are always on call and provide a very important service to a large quantity of customers. In a year which exhibited a heightened importance placed on daily TV news coverage, getting reception fixed in a hurry was more important than ever. Our thanks goes out to each member of the Domestic Team to ensure a fast, friendly and efficient service in a busy year.
All in all, the Domestic Team fielded over 25,000 enquiries, which was a significant uplift on recent years and reflects the hard work and effort of each of the long-term members of our team (with a bit of a boost from some great new starters).
Looking Ahead Into 2021
In a year that will likely prove hard to predict, we don’t believe in making too many forecasts.
Rather, we want 2021 to be another year in which we challenge ourselves, a year that we can look back on (in 12 months time) and know we have made progress, know that we have given it 100% and know that we have provided the very best service to each and every one of our customers.
Signing in to 2021!